Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433MHz OOK Rx and Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushpkant

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ALL,

I want to design a remote control which read two buttons from remote and run 2 TTL logic on receiver. The range of operation is very short. But I am restricted to use on 433MHz band.
The best method I find to use OOK with 433MHz transmitter and a Schmidt trigger at the receiver. Please suggest any working circuit. The power supply is 2V minimum at both receiver and transmitter.

Please provide if you have any suggestion.
Thanks in advance.

The best method I find to use OOK with 433MHz transmitter and a Schmidt trigger at the receiver
Nowadays, with so many devices emitting carriers everywhere, I would say that this kind of 'coding' should be abandoned. If you want something that gives you a minimum of security, it is better to consider some standard IC encoder/decoder for RF circuit like those used in remote control of the family HT6026 for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.