Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H2 SIm Card not supported in GSM SIM300 modem - Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashvenugopal123

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I am using SIM 300 GSM modem. Recently i purchased one Airtel SIM (H2 Card) and i inserted in my modem to send the SMS as "Test". but the Message content i received is " Content not supported" in my mobile. I had checked the same sim in my mobile. I am able to receive the correct content as"Test". It is working in Mobile. But it is not supported in my GSM SIM 300 modem. Will anyone suggest me what could be the Problem? Will that Sim 300 Hardware not supported for this H2 Sim Card? Please let us know.

Note: I had used SIM Card (H1 Card) and also i used the Plain sim card(which is not written as H1, H2), it is working fine with GSM sim 300 modem. Only i experience the problem in H2 Card. what could be issue?

Regards,
V. Prakash

Status
Not open for further replies.