Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

300 Khz ultrasonic transreciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovegupta

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
my name is love. can anyone please guide me with circuit diagram with which i can drive a Ultrasonic transducer.
there are various circuits available for driving 40KHz transducer via arduino but none for 300KHz.
i just need to drive the transducer and generate US pulse via arduino

Thankyou

Hi,

Missing informations: voltage, current, power, waveform...

Suitable circuit depends in the above informations.

Klaus

Not sure what the problem is. Behavior of 300 kHz transducers is similar to 40 kHz types, with respectively scaled frequency.

2362690-40.jpg

how to drive this using Arduino it just has 2 pins and where to connect it to Arduino.I just want to generate a pulse which is transmitted and received by reflecting from a surface.Please help me.
Or what can I use to drive this transceiver?
Please help me

Hi,

impossible to answer your questions without technical informations from your side.

Klaus

Sir,
I am making a project, in which I have to send a wave via transceiver and that wave get reflected by a surface and received by receiver ,these are the parameter which I have to achieve for proper resolution (frequency of 300kHz and the bandwidth of 20kHz, the pulse repetition interval (PRI) is 600us and pulse number, M is 12).
Basically, I am trying to sense hand movements.
Please help me, tell me if you need any other info

HC-SR04 contains a burst generator and receiver amplifier, the same function need to be implemented for the 300 kHz transducer.

Can you please explain to me how to connect and what should be the parameters for achieving that pulse?

Does anyone get a lead on it? Please help me, tell me if you need any data
Thanks

Hi,

Please help me, tell me if you need any data
Where are your "data" to the requested informations of post#2?

Klaus

Lovegupta, I don't think you are understanding why the questions are being asked.

Transducers come with many different specifications and we have no idea what they are for the one you show. Some have built-in electronics, some do not. They also have different ratings and drive requirements so giving the wrong advice either may not work or could damage the transducer.

Producing 300KHz should be fairly easy although I'm not familiar with Arduino capabilities but how it connects to the transducer could be complicated. Some 40KHz transducers need >100V to fully drive them for example, so just connecting it to the Arduino pins is unlikely to work.

Brian.

how can I generate an ultrasonic pulse from this 300 KHz transceiver.please help me anyway just to start this and send a pulse?make your own assumptions, just tell me how it will start and can generate a pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back