Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a simple PCB designer for schematic diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

wozzzzza

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i one many years ago had a program where i could design a schematic with components and press a button it would create a PCB for me with all components laid out nicely nothing more to do.
anyone know what i would be?? i have tried ExpressPCB and wasn't it and seen some others but cant find this particular one that was soo easy to use it was childs play.

Possibly it was AutotraxEDA (aka DEX). It has a faciltity that even finds the smallest PCB to automatically fit everything on.

Brian.

no wasnt any of them, was about 10 years ago i used it last, just cant remember what it was, it was very easy to use, suited to small circuits not huge complicated boards.

- - - Updated - - -

no wasnt any of them, was about 10 years ago i used it last, just cant remember what it was, it was very easy to use, suited to small circuits not huge complicated boards.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

I think eagle will be the best choice. because we dont have to sweat more for creating decals. Most of the symbols and decals are available in the google for eagle. Better to use it. There is another one PCBWIZARD which is very simple.. easy to draw smaller boards. I prefer eagle...

I don't know what it was but I'd liked to have had it!
It would have saved me years of PCB layout.

DId it arrange the components for best layout, taking into consideration current flow, return currents, EMC etc. ??? lol

im not sure, but all i remember doing 10 years back was drawing the schematic, telling it what pin layout the components were and the board size and it used to create the pc layout for me, every time you press the refresh button it does another layout for you. very very easy to use, limited in what it did though to a degree but did everything i wanted on double and single sided boards.

whilst more complex, i have gone with eagle, starting to learn that and used that one, did the same thing but more complex, but went ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back