Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find technology/process parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuitking

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If I am working on a particular technology ,where can I find all the process parameters such as Cox,channel length modulation,mobility μn and μp,εox and tox. Is there any specific folder/path that I need to look into to find there values.

In IC design usually a .SCS file contains the parameters, but not these. These are Spice level 1 parameters, IC designers use BSIM4 parameters nowadays.

I would look in the DOC folders of all the info shared by the foundry. Usually should have info like mobility, Vth etc. I don't think you will find values for channel length modulation factor lambda though. As stated above it is usually a level 1 SPICE parameter. For advanced process a number of SCEs generally make up the lambda factor.

If you don't have access to a foundry's PDK, you could try the PTM non-foundry-specific, but process-specific SPICE files.
You'll find most of these parameters therein, from 180nm down to 7nm processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back