Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS 2016 Envelope Simulator Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmisers

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

Currently, I am designing an LFM FMCW Radar for my graduation design project in ADS 2016. I am having envelope parameter problems. The Voltage Controlled Oscillator is driven by a Sawtooth pulse having a 10 ms rise time and 2 ms fall time, with the oscillator starting at f = 1 GHz at t = 0 and f = 2 GHz at t = 10ms. I want to simulate for 2 periods, that would be 24 ms, but I constantly get errors like either the timestep is too small or the simulator controller freezes. It has something to do with the order of the envelope controller, I couldn't get it to work properly. Does anybody know how envelope simulator order works? Heres a picture of my project. I would greatly appreciate a response. Thanks in advance.

Envelope Problem.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back