Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital modulation techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulmdrdo

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I'm kind of interested in Wireless digital communications. I'm basically a beginner in this field and also a self-learner.

I just want to know from your experience what are the advantages of a hardware implemented(i.e discrete components, ICs etc..) digital modulation scheme over a software implemented one?

How do I choose what type of modulation scheme should I use? What are the things that I should consider before using a particular modulation scheme?

Your response would be greatly appreciated!

- pol

Hi,

I assume there are great documents / tutorials in the internet.
Because you ask very global questions ... the internet documents will explain the things more complete and more detailed than a forum thread.
Did you do an internet search?
Read through the documents. Then if there are some details you need help with ... the forum is the right place to ask.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.