Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Power meter with PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjpompeo

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need a 100W RF Power Meter that uses a PIC16F628 with 16x2 LCD and AD8307 to with frequency range from 10MHz up to 200MHz.

Fernando - Call sign PU2PLL

The 16F628A is a very poor choice for a power meter as it has no ADC on board. The design Tanveer links to will work fine or can easily be adapted to use an 8-pin PIC such as the 12F683 with hardly any code changes.

Brian.

Dear sirs,

I want to use PIC12F629, PIC12F675, PIC16F628, PIC16F876 or PIC16F877 just because a have all at hand. In the link suggested by tanveerriaz the circuit looks very accurate and easy to build but the information is not in Watts so will need some math to display the way I want, to me is enought to know the power of my FM Broadcast linear amplifier in Watts up to 100W with one decimal point no other info is necessary.

OK now I saw the equipement working, that's just what I need and the attenuators are easy to build too. Very thanks to all of you.

Regards,

Fernando - Call sign PU2PLL - Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back