Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: Matlab problem (how to establish my code and how to go through the code)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoud106

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,

I am not familiar with Matlab, I have a problem how to start the code, I already know the basics and different functions. However, I find a difficulty to start the code. I have tried to solve the attached problems many times but I couldn't, can anyone help one to know how to start solving this problem? just how to start.

Attachments

• ps.pdf
    266.6 KB · Views: 111

This is not a trivial code, so you first have to split the whole function into short parts, by writing the caller functions even with void content, for example, the first part would get the netlist, the second part would stamp each part value within the matrix, etc. During this stage you will realize that many parts of the code will be subdivided within even smallest subroutines and so on. In short, you have a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back