Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Symmetry problem in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfbloodprince

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all....my design consists of 4 microstrip patch antennas arranged in 2x2 manner.....and i tried to simulate design in CST by defining symmetry...But encountered an error as shown in snapshots...
Someone kindly help me how to solve... symm_err.JPGsymm_err_notif.JPG

You used ports for other patch antennas as well. Symettery planes doesn't work like that. You have to have all the ports in the constricted symmetry plane.
If you want to simulate this project you can use the array feature of farfield monitor after you simulate a single patch.

You used ports for other patch antennas as well. Symettery planes doesn't work like that. You have to have all the ports in the constricted symmetry plane.
If you want to simulate this project you can use the array feature of farfield monitor after you simulate a single patch.

Thank you.
If i want to simulate this project, is there any possibility to do it using symmetry concept??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back