Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer Interactive Routing Problem II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubybb

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I am using Altium as a hobbyst since some years. Until now, I did not have this problem before.

When I making interactive routing between two parts, it makes recently always a small line (marked in the attachmet as "problem") at the endpoint. I think I changed something accidentally (via shortcut or so), because that kind of behaviour was not there before.
What is this option, and how can I switch it off?

Attachments

• altium.png
    altium.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 135

It is not clear the question at all, but if it is what it seems, the line that indicates missing connection from devices of the same net is always updated to the nearest primitive among both devices, that is, during interactive routing, the center of the track being routed toward the target device, it get the "missing connection" wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back