Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to solve the Frequency Response Estimation Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikelec

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I have designed a dcdc converter with peak current mode control in Simulink/matlab, I want to get the frequency response in bode plot of my model. I have no problem getting it in open loop.
I have used the Linear Analysis tools of Simulink to inject a perurbation (input Verr) and an output point at Vout, unfortunately I am getting an error message and the linear analyis tools could not make it.this is the error i am getting:

In "frestimate(modelname,op,io,in)", it is required for each of the linearization output I/O points that the sample time of the Simulink signal where it is located is one of the following:
1. It is either continuous or fixed in minor time step.
2. Its sample rate is equal to the sample rate of the input signal "in".
The linearization I/O io(2) does not satisfy this requirement. Consider either changing the sample time of Simulink signal where io(2) is located to continuous sample time or changing the sample time of input signal "in".

I want to try the solution provided but how can for instance change the I/O point to continuous or fixed in minor time step as I don´t see any parameter related to it.
I have tried the second solution whith choosing a sample time of my switching frequency but still shows some errors. I know there is something I dont know but what is it?
any help and tips is extremply welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back