Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An efficient design of digital down converter using cordic algorithm in parallel pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavankumarrr

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
iwant the code for this to complete the project and i am using parallel pipelining method can anyone help me it is my final year project.

maybe you should start by figuring out how to name your project, because I surely can't understand what you are trying to do. what is a parallel pipe?

As pointed out in #2, if you cannot DEFINE what is to be done and what is the target to be achieved, it would be difficult to help. A "one line definition" cannot be a final year project.

We are missing things such as,
Definition
Aim
Objectives
(Possible) Implementation Idea/s
etc.

hi,

he mentioned it in the header :).
"An efficient design of digital down converter using cordic algorithm in parallel pipe"
now about the question, once i got the code from internet , but its not pipeline, once you get it you can do pipe lining easily.(i forgot where i got it, please google it).
more important thing about cordic algorithm is to understand it.. ( about input ranges, how you setting the register width etc)

thanks

If you got the code send me the code and to improve the performance what we should change?

If you got the code send me the code and to improve the performance what we should change?

study, that is what you should do. trust me, you can't get your final project from an online forum. no one is willing to do your homework for you.

hi ,
thats why i included
more important thing about cordic algorithm is to understand it.. ( about input ranges, how you setting the register width etc)
trust me , if you got the right code then also you wont know how to test it &what is coming out unless you study about cordic and how it works and i dont have the code, you can get it if you search for 1 day.

and what performance you need to improve?

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back