Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can't perform simulation of IP file because no simulation model files were detected

Status
Not open for further replies.

promach

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am facing this error "Error: Error: Can't perform simulation of IP file /home/phung/Documents/riffa/fpga/altera/de4/DE4Gen2x8If128/ip/PCIeGen2x8If128_core.v because no simulation model files were detected". However, from the screenshot below, I have included PCIeGen2x8If128_core.vo IP functional simulation model file as described in https://www.altera.com/en_US/pdfs/literature/hb/qts/qts-qps-5v3.pdf#page=16

Screenshot_MHaRvjQ.png

What else had I missed ?

Error: Error: Can't perform simulation of IP file /home/phung/Documents/fpga_overlay/riffa/fpga/altera/de4/DE4Gen2x8If128/ip/PCIeGen2x8If128_core.v because no simulation model files were detected
Error: Error: You did not generate the simulation model files or you generated the IP file using an older version of Intel FPGA IP which is not supported by RTL NativeLink Simulation
Error: Error: Regenerate the IP and simulation model files using the latest version of Intel FPGA IP for RTL NativeLink Simulation flow to function correctly
Error: Error: NativeLink simulation flow was NOT successful

It sounds like you've got a mismatch in version, or perhaps you've got a file in the wrong folder.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like you've got a mismatch in version, or perhaps you've got a file in the wrong folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back