Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Developed a 2.4GHz VNA - seeking comments, beta testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

micwurm

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,

I developed a USB-based 2-port VNA for 2.2-2.7 GHz, initially for antenna tuning applications.
The device actually turned out surprisingly well and may have more general uses.

An introduction of the project is here:
https://annalyza.com/intro.html

I am trying to figure out if there is a demand for a product like this (the price point might be around $500), and what would be a minimum feature set to be usable for other applications.

Antenna tuning is pretty much covered with these features:
S11 and S21 with short-open-load-thru (SOLT) calibration (the hardware can do S22 and S12 also, but the software not yet), Smith chart, Magnitude/Phase chart, matching circuit simulator, trace capture and relative measurement.

I will also have a few prototypes if somebody has a project that could benefit from this device and is willing to do some beta-testing.

Thanks,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back