Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Error in checking lvs test with calibre tool in cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrasonic.1991

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i'm trying to apply lvs test to the layout of my circuit that is a transimpedance amplifier which uses 4 spiral inductors .the problem is when i try to check lvs it gives me the following errors :
no matching ".SUBCKT" statement for "SPIRAL_STD"
source can not be read
what should i do to solve this ?

Check if you have included the path to the file where your "SPIRAL_STD" views (symbol, layout, lvs) are.

My problem has been resolved . the problem was that rule file for 0.13 technology was not included in lvs rules window . i added rule file for 0.13 technology and then problem solved

sorry i made a mistake .problem was not rule file . it was because of netlist file . in the lvs tool i went to inputs menu and then i selected netlist and then i added this address to the files /usr/local/IC614/tsmc13/techFile/Calibre_LVS/source_added.RF_12_25_FSG
my cadence version is 6.14 .i hope this is helpfull for somebody who has the same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back