Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Four diode rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mennah-Ayam

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to measure the efficiency of the four diode rectifier using differential source but i don't know if this is the correct way to measure it or not as the efficiency equation will be

Code:
eff=((P_Probe3.p[0]-P_Probe5.p[0])/(P_Probe1.p[1]-P_Probe4p.[1]))/100

Also i don't know why it does not want to simulate as shown attached the warnings found,please if you can help me figure this out
thanks in advance..

Capture111111.PNG

Capture2222222.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

It did simulate, it just gave you warnings in case you don't get the right results it might be due to these warnings. it's errors that stops the simulations.
if i were you, i would use two sources with the same pin (pin/2 in your case), also put a gnd in the reference port on your diodes. If you do this you'll probably won't be having these warning.

thank you for replying , excuse my ignorance as i am new to ads , did you mean to make the circuit like this ? because it still doesnot work and do i have to use probe2 instead of probe to measure the power ?

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back