Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Injection of epoxy to high voltage transformer in vacuum environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictac

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I want to inject epoxy to the high voltage transformer in vacuum chamber . I want to put the transformer in the chamber and using vacuum pomp for vacate the chamber from bulb and air .I want to heat epoxy inside the chamber and make it harder . I do not know how much vacuum pressure and temperature is best for baking epoxy ?
Please help me for doing this

Regards,

Don't you think the supplier of the epoxy would be the place to get these answers?

I think there is a general solution for doing it and it related to the high voltage transformer and electronics, So I ask here.

you need to build a rough system to try it, for some epoxies / resins / conformal coatings foaming as the pressure goes down and the trapped air comes out of the windings is a real problem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back