Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FCBGA Electrical parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguntukbd

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am trying to design high-speed channel for SERDES transceiver while the package should be FCBGA as one part of my thesis. I am looking for equivalent electrical parameters for FCBGA to PCB trace. I tried in IEEE and google to look for some design specification for the electrical parameters for FCBGA, but could not find any reliable or suitable application note or paper. I am looking for equivalent electrical parameters (RLC values) for FC-bump, FC-bump pad, package trace ( also L, W), Via etc. etc. Is there any good link where I can find any electrical parameters for FCBGA? you help will be highly appreciated...

A picture of FCBGA cross section is given. The picture is taken from the book "On and Off-Chip Crosstalk Avoidance in VLSI Design"

FCBGA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back