Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use PLECS and SIMULINK Analysis tools to get the frequency response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikelec

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
I want to get the frequency response of my boost DC-DC converter with peak current mode control. I have tried to use the Plecs AC sweep and Analysis tools of Simulink.
when I use these tools in open loop I get a really nice bode plot of my converter.However, when I use it in the closed loop (peak current mode control) I am getting completely a meaningless bode plot a took me one day to get it.
AS I am targeting the Vout/Verr transfer function of my boost converter with peak current mode control. I want to know whether I should add the output of AC sweep before the PID controller and the input of the AC sweep is the Vout(which I actually did but got wrong bode plot) or there are othere things I am missing!!.
I did it also with Linear Analysis tools of Simulink and I got the same meaningless bode plot.
what I don#t understand is as long as my model is working why I am getting wrong bode plot?
Cheers,

You should clarify your simulation setup with a schematic. You can also post zipped Plecs or Simulink simulation projects, may be someone who's working with one or the other tool is motivated to take a look.

thanks, i am going to upload my circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back