Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZCU102 zynq ultrascale + ADC/DAC connection implementation in ip block design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteraven

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello there,

I'm quite a newbie with FPGA's especially Xilinx,
I need a simple block design for zcu102 that implement the use of external
ADC and DAC thru the FMC connector as a reference,
I'm not familiar at all with this kind of block design so any help will do.
I have already searched Xilinx site and forums and all references for this kind of use are for zynq 7000 not the zynq ultrascale + and are not working .

TNX for the help.

Hi,

you have not given any specifications for your ADC/DAC, neither have you mentioned what do you intend to do with the acquired/released data. In this scenario it is difficult to provide you with a block diagram. The zcu102 dev board has FMC connectors. This can connect to an external ADC/DAC FMC module (separately purchased).

http://www.hitechglobal.com/FMCModules/16-bit_AD-DA.htm
http://www.analog.com/en/design-cen...ation-boards-kits/ad-dac-fmc.html#eb-overview

Register/s inside zcu102 FPGA <--> Pins connecting to the FMC(prepare the correct XDC file) <--> External ADC/DAC FMC module

tnx dpaul,
I will elaborate I'm using zcu102 with ti ads5463evm with the ADC-FMC card connector and ti dac3161evm with FMC-DAC card connector.
I want them both to work 12bit 100msps then apply a fir filter on the sampled signal and then output the signal in analog for other uses.

- - - Updated - - -

vdcxcvvxccxvxcv

Status
Not open for further replies.