Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reading lib file in lc_shell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaileh.b

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Dear All
i have a lib file form NangateOpenCellLibrary, i change it manually and after that i try to convert it do db format, for this aim i use dc_shell and read_lib and ... commands, but when i changed the internal power information in lib file and try to read it by read_lib command, i confront whit some magic errors that based on my experience this errors don't have any meaningful concepts.

dos any one have any ide? tnx alot.

i should notice that only internal power change is the basic problem and lead to such condition

Code dot - [expand]
lc_shell> read_lib NangateOpenCellLibrary.lib
Reading '/home/icic/Desktop/changhed2/NangateOpenCellLibrary.lib' ...
Warning: Line 100, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 113, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 126, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 139, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 154, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 169, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 184, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 200, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Warning: Line 216, The 'area' attribute is not specified. Using 0.00. (LBDB-172)
Error: /home/icic/Desktop/changhed2/NangateOpenCellLibrary.lib: syntax error on line 377 at or near '
'. (PARSE-1)
Error: A syntax error is found before the library or phys_library group.
        The compilation is terminated. (LBDB-153)
lc_shell>

Last edited by a moderator:

You have syntax error: missing ';' or other special chars? Read the lib-file carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back