Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitter stereo limiter LCD20X4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pued

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 206
  • fm1.jpg
    fm1.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 190
  • top-bottom.pdf
    188.7 KB · Views: 147
  • FM 16F88.rar
    15.4 KB · Views: 156

Hello everyone.

Here are the program HEX. files used.

Attachments

• 16F88 tsa5511 PW MOD 20x4.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 126

test drive board power MOSFET BLF278x2 Very satisfied test results.
Your attitude in sharing your project is really appreciable, however as the audience of the DIY section is predominantly of developers, I would recommend sharing the source code as well, otherwise the sooner or later one will ask for it.

Anyway, all I saw in your schematic, besides the MCU itself, it is there only 3 buttons and 1 Display; is it really up to date? It is unclear what exactly the SDA/SCL bus is supposed to be connected to.

Looks professional but I couldn't find the schematic..

Looks professional but I couldn't find the schematic..

I have to write the whole circuit first, because I have to adjust the circuit several points. To build on the success.
I have not written it yet.
Wait a minute

Regrads
pued

What is it limiting? The audio level? Does it cause much distortion or "gain pumping"?
I hope you post the schematic and spec's as normal PNG files, not in a RAR file that my Windows 10 cannot open.

Status
Not open for further replies.