Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need suggestion to choose controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

vramasubbu5

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

Can anyone suggest some ARM Micro controllers with below specification and lower price range

Flash size - 128 - 256 kb
Data size - 32 - 64 kb
Uart - 3
CAN FD bus - 1
SPI - 2
I2C - 1
GPIO - 6
ADC - 4

After i have done lot of searches i found this one MK30DX256VLH7-ND from NXP kinetis. but i need with lower price
My application is tracking system with OBD,This system will have gsm,gps,interface

Hi,

usually manaufacturers as well as distributors have interactive selection guides or at least product tables.
This is where I´d look..

Klaus

did you check lpc148?

What about LPC11x6x family from NXP? I am using a really small development board with NXP LPC11U68 Cortex-M0+ from this site ([url]https://eigerdb.eu/)[/URL] where I also found some interesting basic tutorials. That is why I am using it. I think that the micro-controller has all peripherals that you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.