Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Looking for waterproof MCU development board enclosure with simple screen & buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_horst

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for waterproof MCU development board enclosure with simple screen & buttons

Hi,

I am looking for a waterproof MCU development board enclosure with a two line alphanumeric LC display or small pixel TFT as well as some buttons (3-4 would be already enough) on it.

I haven't decided yet which dev-board I will use, so if you would have also some suiting recommendations feel free to let me know.
As the basic planned functionality will be to get via some UART or SPI connections status informations of other devices and send some control instructions, most will suite.

Thanks in advance for every helpful answer or thought :)

Re: Looking for waterproof MCU development board enclosure with simple screen & butto

Hi,

I haven't decided yet which dev-board I will use,
don´t start with the enclosure.

Way to go:
* decide functions
* decide interfaces
* decide which board to use
* decide about power requirements / batteries
* then decide the enclosure.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.