Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mutual inductance equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake14

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I found it hard to get answers for certain questions and i hope you can help me:

-What is the difference on the mutual inductance expression in coils with and without ferromagnétique materiel
-what is the influence of metal bodys on the mutual inductance equation .
-what is the difference in the development of mutual inductance equation in open air or under a metallic plaque
-what is the influence the ferrite core of the coil on the elliptic integral expression

In literature, i find some expression on mutual inductance for spiral air core elliptic integral
And my aim is to know how those expressions vary in case of presence of ferromagnetic materials

thank you

i find some expression on mutual inductance for spiral air core elliptic integral
I know, and they are still complex. They get even more difficult when adding magnetic materials, so the way to deal with magnetic materials is by using a FEM solver.

Reactions: jake14

jake14

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please can you send me some expressions of the magnetic field with ferromagnetic materials
And how did you see the difference on the expressions of elliptic integral variation

I can basically guarantee you that closed-form expressions for such a configuration don't exist. These days numeric solvers (FEM) are far more efficient.

27848571_10208663087894494_1519592382_n.png
27848085_10208663084654413_1546602591_n.png
27848085_10208663084654413_1546602591_n.png
this are the equations in the cas of aire what i want to know is what it will become in cas of ferrite core
i am asked buy a professor to look for them and he say it exist (and i cant find them)

Status
Not open for further replies.