Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altera DE4 PCIe linux driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

promach

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am now testing out the PCIe example demo design on linux for **broken link removed**

However, there is only Windows driver as mentioned in View attachment DE4 PCIe Qsys Example Designs.pdf. Are there any way to get a linux driver ? Did I miss anything on the web or had it already been developed ?

I have only seen **broken link removed** , but how do I use this ?

Besides, I could not see my Altera DE4 through the lspci command.

Any advice ?

@FvM

I have checked all three links and they are working.

Could you recheck probably with another network ?

The OP was using some silly shorted url, I think this is the file they are referring to.

- - - Updated - - -

Note this url looks like the previous but it actually has the full path to the file (hold your mouse over it)

You get the same corrupted link when doing a text copy from the post instead of using "copy link" function in context menu.

After explaining some internet basics, what's the specific problem with the linked kernel driver file? It's apparently mapping a specific evaluation board PCIe configuration (e.g. accessing DDR RAM) as Linux device.

Status
Not open for further replies.