Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altera Embedded Evaluation kit (NEEK), Cyclone III edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greedy_Altera

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello !

I'm a college student in biomedical engineering, and I'm working on a bachelor's thesis that summarizes the use of FPGA Altera in medicine. In one part of this thesis I need to revive LCD and show somethink on it. I found any examples on your webpage and I'm trying to run example "picture_viewer", which is described in "Nios II system architect design tutorial".

I'm using Nios II Embedded Evaluation Kit, Cyclone III edition and Quartus 11.0sp1 and I´m begginer in this field.

Is there someone who have any idea how to control LCD?

Thanks for any advices.

Best regards, Patrick.

Altera's Video and Image Processing Suite Demo on the NEEK

Hello!

I´m using altera nios ii embedded evaluation kit (NEEK), cyclone III edition and i have bachleor´thesis where i have to show somethink on LCD display of this edk.

I found out project from altera wiki ( **broken link removed** ) and I´d like to run it on my HW but there are errors in some libraries.
For example: graphics_lib/simple_graphics.h:5:31: error: alt_video_display.h: No such file or directory

It seems system can´t find library but it is included, see jpeg file in attachment

Does anybody knows what might be wrong? Qsys_error.jpg

Either the file is missing, or you didn't setup compiler include and library directories correctly.

Either the file is missing, or you didn't setup compiler include and library directories correctly.

You can see those files on the left, they are included. I´m begginer in this field and I have never worked with this system. I tried to look for advices about settings of compiler on internet but problem is still persist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back