Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMS HitKit 4.10 0.35um simulation errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mircusx

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to use the AMS hitkit 4.10 Cadence IC 6.1.7 on CentOS 7. Just after installation I created a new project in order to make sure the hitkit worked properly. I have set the model libraries and the simulation files in ADE L before launching the simulation.
When I launched the simulation, instead I got the following:

Warning from spectre during circuit read-in.
WARNING (SPECTRE-12030): The environment variable `AMS_processOption' is not defined, replacing with empty string.
Error found by spectre during circuit read-in.
ERROR (SFE-868): "/home/psei/eda/ams/spectre/c35/soac/processOption.scs" 7: Can not open input file `/home/psei/eda/ams/spectre/c35/processOption/.scs'. No such file or directory. Ensure that the file exists and the path to the file is correct. Otherwise, use the -I<path> command-line option to specify the path of the file.

At this point I saw that someone else had the same problem (https://community.cadence.com/caden...ing-spectre-in-command-line-warning-and-error), so I followed the solution proposed in the link.
Thus I added the following line to my bashrc file
Code:
export AMS_processOption=C35B3ALL

When I tried to run again the simulation, I got the following new errors and warning:

WARNING (SFE-2654): VerilogA module `cmim_ahdl' override primitive/(verilogA module) `cmim_ahdl'.

ERROR (SFE-59): "/home/psei/eda/ams/spectre/c35/soac/process.scs" 26: Parameter `cj1' was previously defined. Please try to add `+spice' in command line or option `redefinedparams' in netlist to avoid these type of errors.

Error found by spectre during hierarchy flattening.
ERROR (SFE-9): Parameter `cj1' specified in multiple process vary statements.

ERROR (SFE-10): Parameter `mv_modn' specified in multiple mismatch vary statements.
Unfortunately there are multiple warnings and errors with the already cited codes.

Has someone already had the same problem? Any help is highly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back