Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have problem with PCB print

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikator

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Untitled.png
this is my project print preview

- - - Updated - - -

i have problem with pcb print.
i work on project suddenly my lap top turn off (its battery is finished). after i turn on laptop and go to altium i see that my project is disturb.
but i open it from history that work on it. but when i want to print it i cant any things. i watch print preview but see a gray page. plez gelp me

View attachment 144157
this is my project print preview

- - - Updated - - -

i have problem with pcb print.
i work on project suddenly my lap top turn off (its battery is finished). after i turn on laptop and go to altium i see that my project is disturb.
but i open it from history that work on it. but when i want to print it i cant any things. i watch print preview but see a gray page. plez gelp me

Firstly the thread title is misleading, I was thinking something to do with PCB print layout. Anyway, though Im not familiar with Atrium (Im Eagle usear) but these softwares basically have auto-save function at regular interval. Look for that folder maybe somewhere in User folder-Atrium or Program files. Because Eagle have thus function, where you can recover from disastrous laptop/pc power fails and rebuild fron the auto-saved files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back