Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Achievements 'seven'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externet

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, have a good day.
Noticed a "seven" in some members achievements. Seems to be years of presence on the forums.

Will I get two of those some day or not deserved ?
Thank you.

For some mysterious reason this only appears to the members who are in the 7'th year anniversary of registration. There does not seem to have another level of acquievement for more time of home, otherwise - as you have noticed - you which are here for 14 years (subscribed in Jan/2004), would be now (Jan/2018) with another award; or perhaps would be granted just at the end of this month ? Let's wait to check. Anyway that's a good question to be forwarded to Admins.

it seems that we accidentally just found a bug in the forum system.

Andre himself, posting above as a Super Moderator does not show that achievement 'seven' ¿?

As noted, it just appears at the 7th year of anniversary, or should behave like this, no longer after this time (it's not a persistent award).

And just now my avatar has been erased... Does not show now.

Hi,

I can live without the award.
But I wondered myself how this happened. Maybe Andre's award shows up in my profile.

Klaus

I can live without the avatar also, but; tried to restore my old avatar; tried a new one, and the message is
Edited... The new avatar showed up despite the message ¿?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-01-24 19:58:59.png
    Screenshot from 2018-01-24 19:58:59.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

I can live without the avatar also, but; tried to restore my old avatar; tried a new one, and the message is

Your avatar is working, at least what I see is a medieval style coat of arms.
The above error is perhaps a consequence of an occasional instability noticed in the system.

My "7th year registration" icon disappeared a long time ago. It shows up in my profile but is not visible on my postings. I thought it was due to the positioning of my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back