Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need your help in design LNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noor84

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I want to analysis and design LNA(2.4GHz) type(CS) inductor-source - degenerated,
I need the equations for the design like:
W1, Id1,LS1, Ld1, Lg1, gain, NF,S11,S22,S21,Pd......etc.
Also, I need Technology parameter for 0.35um CMOS, especially, un, Cox, Tox, ....etc.
I don't want design using ADS, I want to design first with hand calculations, then I will go to check my design using ADS.

I hope to hear you as soon as possible
Thanks in advance.

As a start you can read RF Microelectronics by Behzad Razavi Chapter 6

Dear viperpaki007 ,
Thanks for your reply,
I have read that book, but I didn't see the parameters for 0.18um or 0.35um,
Please if you can guide me how can I find these parameters or how can I download these Modele(0.18 or 0.35 um) to ADS
Thanks

Generally the process parameters for a given design kit e.g. 0.18u are provided in process design kit (PDK) documentation. Unfortunately most of the design kits are proprietary and manufacturers do not disclose these process parameters publicly. Thats why either you need to have access to particular designkit or you can take some estimated values from textbooks. For example, in Behzad Razavi CMOS Integrated circuits book Chapter 2 there are some estimated parameters for 0.5um design kit.

Same happens with transistor models. The models provided by designkit manufacturers are proprietary. Thats why you cannot get then untill you sign an agreement with designkit manufacturer.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back