Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST,Plot of Co- & Cross- Rad Pattern for Linear 45 degree Slant Polarization Antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jianke

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CST,Plot of Co- & Cross- Rad Pattern for Linear 45 degree Slant Polarization Antenna?

Dear All,

I am plotting Co- and Cross-Polarization radiation pattern for a linear 45 degree slant polarization antenna array. Following online guideline, I set the slant angle=-45 degree.
Antenna.png Slant angle.png

After that, in "General Tab", the value of phi should be selected as "0", "90", or "45"?
In my opinion, phi=90 is Horizontal-plane and phi=0 is Vertical-plane. Am I right? But how about phi=45 degree?

Phi00.png Phi90.png Phi45.png

Please kindly give me your comments.
Thank you.

Re: CST,Plot of Co- & Cross- Rad Pattern for Linear 45 degree Slant Polarization Ante

i want CST for my work and i havn't got it yet. can you please help me out?

Re: CST,Plot of Co- & Cross- Rad Pattern for Linear 45 degree Slant Polarization Ante

,,, jianke, what looks inside this sector antenna ... ??

Hi fiwi, the inside look is attached here

Dipole.png

", thanks jianke,..!!!
and the back connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back