Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

width and length of cmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine14

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..Iam doing my doing my project in simulation using cadence.Can anyone tell how to find length and width for nmos and pmos used in 0.35um technology

More info would be appreciated: which project (schematic!), gain, frequency, power consumption, noise ?

Have to check your layout design rules. For 0.35um technology the min gate length is probably 0.35um but it will be voltage dependent.

Have to check your layout design rules. For 0.35um technology the min gate length is probably 0.35um but it will be voltage dependent.

my project is given about 3.3 v power supply.but how to calculate width for nmos and pmos?
whether the width is same for both nmos and pmos or it has separate value?

- - - Updated - - -

yes,my project is schematic and layout. specifications are: 3.3 v power supply, 0.313us/kohm sensitivity, layout area 1.26x1.24 mmsquare.
I didnt know frequency,gain.

- - - Updated - - -

More info would be appreciated: which project (schematic!), gain, frequency, power consumption, noise ?

yes,my project is schematic and layout. specifications are: 3.3 v power supply, 0.313us/kohm sensitivity, layout area 1.26x1.24 mmsquare.
I didnt know frequency,gain.

yes,my project is schematic and layout. specifications are: 3.3 v power supply, 0.313us/kohm sensitivity,

Not enough info for me, sorry! You didn't tell what your project should do.

Sensitivity 0.313us/kohm = 313pF :?: :thinker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back