Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST Co-simulation PCB layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod3z1o

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am moving the first step in EM simulation. As fist step I would like so simulate the current distribution on a simple PCB trace. I have imported the layout from ODB, then i have set the input and output ports. On the schematic windows I was able to obtain a realistic result. I have run an AC simulation with a 50 ohm resistor as load and the current result graph is consistent with the input voltage.
However, It seems that 3d view and schematic view are not consistent. I would like to change the resistor on the schematic view and see the variation in current distribution on the 3d view, is it possible ? currently they looks like 2 different environment, and it seems that schematic change are not reflected on 3d view. How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back