Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help to find name/part no of a Male Contact pin of connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandprem2

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I need a name or part no of a male contact pin (not connector). Female connector part no is DIN 43650A or ISO 4400 or EN 175301-803. These female connector is used in pressure transducer and electro valves. I need to order from digikey or mouser. pls help me to find part no of male contact. i added image of the male contact. https://imgur.com/a/zb5gU

1osgkAl.jpg

thanks in advance,
anand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your photo has a small solderable metal lug or tab next to the obvious large plastic piece. Are you looking for a quantity of the small metal lugs? A likely brand would be Molex.

Or, are you looking for a single flat piece which has 4 of the small metal lugs mounted on it? And the 4 lugs mate with 4 slots labelled 1,2,3,4 in the large plastic piece?

Thanks for your reply.

I need only that solderable metal lug(Not single flat piece). I searched molex but couldn't find exact part any of it. It has a small curve on both edge and not full flat. let me know if you know the part no of it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back