Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Master And Slave Boundaries In HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukero

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm applying master and salve boundary in hfss but it gives error that:
acis error slave oreintation is not matching with master orientation although i had the same dimension of the wave guide on either sides.
secondly if it is possible that i can assign both master and slave on a waveguide that would be already applied a boundary conditions

acis error slave oreintation is not matching with master orientation

Check to ensure that the axis vectors you drew on are properly oriented. A small misalignment too small to see can cause this error.

secondly if it is possible that i can assign both master and slave on a waveguide that would be already applied a boundary conditions

No, one of them would take priority, you can't have both simultaneously!

can you also let me know about something about the Frequency Vs Absorbance curve for my Designed Material how can i plot that in HFSS.

yes
and also what about S21 vs frequency.

- - - Updated - - -

simply i want transmission and reflection vs frequency response for my design.

master and its corresponding slave should have same orientations in both u- and v-axis. while defining slave mention its master correctly and the orientation of u- and v- axis as same as that of master's.

I hope it will solve your problem.

- - - Updated - - -

create a definition for absorption in modal solution report by adding the expression for absorption in output variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back