Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get started with dsp board for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_SHAHRUKH

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone,
I am currently working on a DSP board TMS320C6713, I am using CCStudio to code the board. I am facing a problem like there is an example to blink LED, the program was loaded successfully and the LED was blinking successfully but when I copy paste the same code on different window while generating a new project and save the C file and .cmd file the program shows more than 40 error messages, i go throught the document there it is written to not to include the header file but again when i ran the file there was again compilation error. How to go through this problem and solve this. And I am following a book for DSP programming that is "Real time Digital signal processing by Sen M Kuo" and for the board I am reffering to the TMS320c6713 datasheet by Texas Instruments. But the Datasheet contains lot of instruction and I am confused, my college have the board but not any instructor. there is no one help me out here. please tell me how work on DSP board, any referance, book, datasheet. A good road map to get step by step to atleast write my own program.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.