Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

process simulation -- simulation failed due to netlist linker error, cannot find model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramlax

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proteus simulation -- simulation failed due to netlist linker error,cannot find modeL

I am using Proteus 8.6 version.After connecting my circuit connection and while simulating i get the error as cannot find Model file rx.mdf.i have used rf module and also added the corresponding rf library file to Proteus library.help me solve this issue

Re: proteus simulation -- simulation failed due to netlist linker error,cannot find m

Is the file in question in your directory, or are you just not able to link the model with its firmware? How do you expect to get help without giving useful details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back