Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Exploiting BACK EMF from Pulsed DC transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

leofree

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
What do you think about this transformer?
Transformer with Embedded Magnets to redirect Magnetic flux so No CEMF against no degradation of source energy coil.

86449952631775m1.png
**broken link removed**

The picture resembles another of those artifacts aimed to handle energy with a gain above the unitary, in other words, to generate energy, which is obviously by itself a controversial matter, not worthy of debate. Note that those experiments are never accompanied by a theoretical development, neither with a physical and mathematical basement, nothing more sparce formulas, when accompanied. I assure you that if any of these experiments fulfilled what was proposed, there would be a fever in the academic world or in the communities of hobbyists, which has not happened since this subject came on the scene, already a few decades ago.

I guess the post can be related to over-unity hoax, but the diagram doesn't actually claim (or explain) anything, it seems simply useless.

Thanks for your reply
I have make un improvement of this project

0006.png

What do you think about a transformer pulsed with DC current and use parallel path magnets to reinforce magnetic induction?

This quick pulsed DC generate exploited Back EMF After switching.
The magnet redirect magnetic flux.

Thanks for your constructive criticism.

**broken link removed**

I have make un improvement of this project
Unless you are able to provide maxwell's equations explained in detail what the above circuit is supposed to do or at least a field solver simulation measuring the results, this is not a project, but just a rough draft.

Hi
It's difficult to formulate an open circuit with maxwell equations, open circuit refers to Aerther.
I suggest to analyse this simple circuit :

Attachments

• 512773000000c6.png
    512773000000c6.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 148

It is still an intriguing figure to behold, even inspiring, but far from being a project to be taken seriously, as long as no elaboration is made, be it mathematical scope or computational simulation based on the physics of the electromagnetic field. It is expected that the one who have conceived it would make some experiments to prove what it is supposed to do.

Do you understand what it's supposed to do?

I should rather say "whatever it's supposed to do". In fact the alphabet soup presented above were pretentiously presented as if it were a job worthy of some analysis. Something tells me that the OP even don't know what it's about, and he is perhaps just playing with our attention.

Hello
Thank you.
I have not the necessary materials to expirment this, but il will try to experiment this with the minimum.
Look at this simplest design :0000000000000.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back