Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which software is this for schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

love_electronic

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys
Can anyone knows on which software this circuit is made?
pcb software.PNG

Thanks

The style also resembles to the default colors and patterns of Protel (not Proteus), but this tool is currently obsolete.

I think they started out as Tango, then became Protel and later Altuim.

i only have .png file

IS ALTIUM software free version? I dont wanna buy the software

You asked which software has been probably used, not about free schematic design software.

Regarding the latter question, there's a number of free tools, e.g. CERN originated KiCad. You can also get light oder student versions of commercial tools with limited capacity.

If you only have a png (image) file then it does not matter what software you get as you will have to redraw the entire schematic.

Nothing will import the .png file and make it CAD program compatible.

Hi guys
i have downloaded the circuitmaker and installed it but i am getting error
circuit maker.PNG
How to remove that. I have the latest version of .NET installed

Thanks and best regards

i have downloaded the circuitmaker and installed it but i am getting error

How to remove that.

Did you even check if the file is on that folder ?

circuitmaker and installed it but i am getting error

Sometimes a program does not successfully install the entire package. You may decide you need to uninstall and re-install. If so then see if you can click the righthand mouse button, and select the option to 'Install as administrator.'

By the way, did you instruct the installer to install in the Windows folder (specifically the Microsoft.NET folder)?
Did the installer originally offer to install in the Program Files folder? That is generally the default location.

Thanks guys for your suggestions
when i install the software it ask me to install here, as in the attached file. Should i continue it or change the location?
circuit maker2.PNG

thanks

I got in the habit of letting the software choose its standard expected location. If I impose any choice of my own, I'm just liable to confuse it later, in case of software upgrade, or change in username, or change in disk configuration, etc.

Problems like this happen if the software isn't installed correctly. E.g. Microsoft NET was installed before, but not completely. It shouldn't happen with a consistent installation on Windows 10.

I have uninstall and reinstall the circuitmaker software. but the error still there.
FvM should i reinstall the Mircosoft NET again?

Reinstall NET might solve the problem. Inconsistent NET installation can e.g. exist after updating Windows 7 to Windows 10. In most cases, the CAD tool installer will care for, but I'm not sure with Altium Circuitmaker. What's your Windows version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back