Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constant current source for electrochemical application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dspnut

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
current source application

Hello all,
Does anybody out there has constant current source circuits which is suitable for electrochemical application (e.g. plating)? This circuit should be adjustable (current setting) and has maximum current rating at least 2 A.

Thank you in advance :D

Dspnut said:
Hello all,
Does anybody out there has constant current source circuits which is suitable for electrochemical application (e.g. plating)? This circuit should be adjustable (current setting) and has maximum current rating at least 2 A.

Thank you in advance :D

This could maby help you:
h**p://www-s.ti.com/sc/techlit/slta006.pdf

Regards

"This circuit should be adjustable (current setting) and has maximum current rating at least 2 A. "

What is the max load resistans. ?

If you want to use 1 kohm load, you need 2*1000 = 2kV

Thank you solvarg and bunalmis for your comments

I expect the maximum resistance to be low (approximately 100-500 ohms). As I said in my post, this circuit will be used in the (electrochemical) plating process. I am not a chemist but I belive that the load resistance should be low to very low.

Sory I am not chemist.

100-500 ohm very big value for analog current source. You must use switching type current source.

I designed capacitor charger for 1kW flash lamp using switch supply.
Problem is same. I can give only idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back