Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluno link with RF-BM-S02 CC2540

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad.

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,

I am designing a custom hardware which has an Atmega328P with RF-BM-S02 CC2540. Since with my smartphone/PC bluetooth I didnt manage to see them, I have now the Bluno link adapter which can be found here: https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1220.html .

But, since I dont have any clue which windows app to install to get these 2 guys to change data, I ask here, maybe somebody knows how to do it.

In PC i run a GUI which connects via an UART COM.

Thanks you,
Vlad

hello,

Did you discover your BLE devices with a tools like
Bluetooth-LE-scanner-Bluetooth.1.0.apk

if you have a USB BLE 4.0 USB Key on your PC
you can test BlueSoleil application ..to detect YOUR USb device and Other blueTooth devices around the PC

I am using a HM10 BlueTooth BLE device (avec un CC2541) , connected to a MCU PIC12F1840
nota: Pairing BLE HM10 need a PIN 123456 instead of classic 1234 or 0000 for normal Bluetooth

and use the **broken link removed** located in my Smartphone.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.