Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [Moved]: [Cadence Virtuoso] Problem with Model parameters AMS 4.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmezz23

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I'm using cds libraries of AMS 0.18um CMOS process on Cadence Virtuoso (R). I place on my schematic the cell "nfet" and I do a DC analysis with Spectre.
When I launch the ADE L, my trouble concerns the ANNOTATION on the schematic of the DC Operating Point.
How I can see all the useful data ( Vth, gm, rds, etc.) and not only the ids,vgs and vds?

Observing the display settings seems that the cdsParameter for the particular instance, associated with the DC operating point are only: ids, vgs, vds.

Thank you so much for the potential answers.

Giovanni

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 1.png
    1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 53

Here's a rather old hint for your problem. Don't know if it may be helpful, as you didn't reveal your Virtuoso version.

Hello everyone,

thank you erikl, but it isn't what I meant. In any case I've been solved my problem.

If the solution can help someone, I solved the problem adding labels "cdsParameter(#number)" to the "symbol" linked to the cell "nfet". Thus operating a DC analysis and annotating the "DC Operating point" all the parameters appear near the schematic symbol.

Thank you anyway to all.

Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back