Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Arduino Nano PCB design in Altium Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoda3

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to design my own Arduino Nano in Altium Designer (for hobby and learning).

I have this reference with all elements specified:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/ArduinoNanoManual23.pdf

But I have a problem, that I cannot find specific elements like capacitors in Altium libraries. I installed a lot of Altium libraries but still cannot find all the specific elements.

My Question here is: Where can I find all the elements for Arduino Nano design? Is there any library on the internet available?

This topic (components PCB library - for Altium) has been recurring here in other threads, and several options have been provided, my favorite is the Ultralibrarian, whose link is available on the Digikey website when you filter the component by checking the "EDA / CAD Models "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back