Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a Free/Paid Schematic Capture Tool (Details Specified) for HSPICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cl254

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I know this topic has been raised many times ('Schematic tool to get netlist for HSPICE' by deardeepa76, 'Hspice Schematic viewer' by cwcwecan, and 'HSPICE netlist from Schmatic editor' by fireball003); but none of them contains the details I am looking for. Let me address my question here.

I am looking for a free/paid schematic capture tool that allows me to define transistors (and hopefully resistors/capacitors) and outputs a netlist the way I define it.

For example, I have a 7-terminal PMOS, and the tool let me draw its symbol and define which pin represent which terminal, and I use that symbol to draw the schematic. And when I would like to export the netlist, the tool outputs the transistor to the netlist the way I defined it when I built the PMOS in my library.

An example of the PMOS in the netlist is:
MP1 D G S B SUB NBL DPW W=20u L=0.5u NF=20 M=2

From the threads mentioned at the top, seems like Tanner Tools S-Edit was mentioned many times. Does it do the job? Or other tools can do it?

Thank y'all!

Have you looked into Mentor's Tanner tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back