Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Test house required for pressure testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattzedsen

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a test chamber to do some characterisation tests on a membrane plus PCB. We need to test for changes in temp, humidity and most importantly - pressure!

The issue is that I am having real problems finding a test house that can conduct the tests for us with a pressurised chamber. Most places can do temp and humidity, but I've drawn a blank on pressure tests. I'm only looking for the kind of differentials you'd experience for aviation conditions, so I don't need a near vacuum.

Does anyone know of a test house in the UK (closer to London the better) that will do this testing on a device with max dimensions of 350mm square?

Many thanks in advance!

Matt

Search " pressure testing Tuv sud UK".

Thanks for the detail. I tried them but they have an opening next in May2018!

I've since managed to get a slot in with BAE in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back