Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal integrity analysis of PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

garvind25

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new to signal integrity concept and wanted to know about signal integrity analyses for a 25 MHz range PCB. What all are to be checked for SI analyses and how can it be done. I know the usage of CST microwave. Will that be helpful pls.? It will be nice if anyone can list the analyses/ checks to be made for SI in PCBs as a starting point of my search.

Thanks,
Arvind Gupta

Forget about CST for Signal Integrity.
There are many options for mainstream software packages such as Cadence Allegro( Sigrity),Mentor Graphics(Hyperlynx) etc. for Signal Integrity targeted.
You can choose one of them.( I have never used so I've no experience ) This software must absolutely be 100% compatible with your main PCB design program.It's salty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back