Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Polynomial synthesis in coupling matrix technique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can use this tool, but it does not replace the user's experience. You have to evaluate the many structures (topologies) and choose the "best" ones.
Look at the example in the attachement: Try to analyze the coupling matrix (frequency response). Try to analyze the LC-network.
In this simple example, there are not many topologies. Later I will show an example with a lot of possibilities for the topologies.
View attachment 143445

Well.......i have read your attachment work. Its some what clear to me that how a matrix effects the response, BUT, I have no idea how this MATRIX and then a RLC is generated from your example.
Is that sequense as mention in the attachment, same?
How you have conveted CM to a RLC network?(any tool)
AND finaly thanks alot.!!!!!!

So I am reading the content of direct CM synthesis at his time. I need your guidance for these lines:
The network can be directly connected between the terminating resistances Rs and Rl which, in general are nonunity in value. To scale the terminating impedances to 1 Ω, input/output inverter values Msl and Mln are found by scaling the magnitudes of the row vectors T1k and Tkn to unity for the “inner” network.
Then T----->T1k /Msn and T----> Tnk /Ml1 , where Ms1 and Mln are equivalent to the turns ratios n1 and n2 of the two transformers at the source and load ends of the network respectively, matching the terminating impedances with the internal network

- - - Updated - - -

So I am reading the content of direct CM synthesis at his time. I need your guidance for these lines:
The network can be directly connected between the terminating resistances Rs and Rl which, in general are nonunity in value. To scale the terminating impedances to 1 Ω, input/output inverter values Msl and Mln are found by scaling the magnitudes of the row vectors T1k and Tkn to unity for the “inner” network.
Then T----->T1k /Msn and T----> Tnk /Ml1 , where Ms1 and Mln are equivalent to the turns ratios n1 and n2 of the two transformers at the source and load ends of the network respectively, matching the terminating impedances with the internal network...

I need the answers:
How to proceed for the scaling operation at T's rows?
What should be the turn ratios as in direct CM synthsies there is no circuit taken as a startup, as per my knowledge??

Then T----->T1k /Msn and T----> Tnk /Ml1 , where Ms1 and Mln are equivalent to the turns ratios n1 and n2 of the two transformers at the source and load ends of the network respectively, matching the terminating impedances with the internal network

- - - Updated - - -

Then T----->T1k /Msn and T----> Tnk /Ml1 , where Ms1 and Mln are equivalent to the turns ratios n1 and n2 of the two transformers at the source and load ends of the network respectively, matching the terminating impedances with the internal network...

I need the answers:
How to proceed for the scaling operation at T's rows?
What should be the turn ratios as in direct CM synthsies there is no circuit taken as a startup, as per my knowledge??

The direct synthesis of the CM gives you information about the topology of the filter, but you have to decide about impedance scaling, coupling mechanism (loop, iris, window, tapping, ...). See my attachement_1 for a simple example.

Attachments

• attachement_1.pdf
    164.1 KB · Views: 110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back