Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A company that specializes in PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

viola.lin

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,friends.
This is viola. Please allow me to make an advertisement for our company.My company's name is PCBGOGO.We are a set of printed circuit board model express and small and medium size plate production and sales service suppliers.The PCBGOGO online investment single CRM management system and CRM management system developed by the company can realize online self - help quotation.With the help of the system, without a telephone, the customer can independently complete the purchase, progress tracking and delivery of the entire process.Our company is adhering to the most professional technology, the most sincere heart, the most rigorous attitude, to serve for every customer.If you don't buy our company's products, feel uneasy, it is ok, our company has a low to $ 5 circuit board, is completely in return for our old customers and long-term offer.Hum, I said so many, you really don't come in and look at it.Don't let you down.:cry::sad:
Thanks everybody. www.pcbgogo.com/b

Status
Not open for further replies.